cocoa@Recipes

Recipes posted here are all my favourites and I hope to share them with all my friends. For those of you who have tried any of the recipes in this blog, I appreciate if you can rate it for me? (On a scale of 10) ThankYOU!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, November 07, 2005

Banana Cake












125 g butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
2 tbs milk
1 tsp baking soda, dissolve in milk
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1.5 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt

1. Using an electric mixer, Cream butter and sugar, add egg and soda mix.
2. Add bananas, flour and all remaining ingredients.
3. Bake in an 8" square or rounded pan, and bake at 350 degree F. for 20 to 30 min, or until top layer turn dark brown.

PS : You may create your own favourite icing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/10! It never occurs to me that a banana cake can be made at home until Cocoa baked it. You have to gobble it up while it's still fresh and hot from the oven. It's moist and soft on the inside, crusty on the outside. Dun munch too much though cos the laxatives can sink in.

Bryan

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home