cocoa@Recipes

Recipes posted here are all my favourites and I hope to share them with all my friends. For those of you who have tried any of the recipes in this blog, I appreciate if you can rate it for me? (On a scale of 10) ThankYOU!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Soysauce Honey Cod

2 pcs of Codfish (you cld use any fish fillet or a whole fish)
2 cloves shallot (sliced)
cornstarch

Marinate :
2 tsp shaoxing wine
pepper

Seasoning : (Mix in a bowl)
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
3 tbsp water

  1. Wash fish, wipe dry, marinate for 1/2 an hr.
  2. Pour 1 tbsp of oil into wok, stir fry shallot until fragrant. Add seasoning and bring to boil.
  3. Lightly coat fish with cornstarch, dust it lightly and pan fry until both sides lightly browned. (If not using codfish, deep fried instead of pan fry)
  4. Pour seasonings on fish and serve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A simple dish, yet with an exquisite taste. Will come in handy when you're in need of an extra dish on last minute's notice.

Rating on a scale of 10: 8

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home