cocoa@Recipes

Recipes posted here are all my favourites and I hope to share them with all my friends. For those of you who have tried any of the recipes in this blog, I appreciate if you can rate it for me? (On a scale of 10) ThankYOU!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lemon Chicken

Another simple recipe to share!

2 pcs chicken thigh or breast meat
salt and pepper
Olive oil

Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper all over. Saute chicken in oil, set aside.

Lemon Sauce :
1/3 cup chicken stock
2 tbs fresh lemon juice
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp honey
2 tsp wine
2 tsp soy sauce
2 clove garlics (finely chopped)

Combine the above in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in 1 tbs cornstarch mixed with 2 to 3 tbs water. Pour onto chicken and serve with lemon slices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home