cocoa@Recipes

Recipes posted here are all my favourites and I hope to share them with all my friends. For those of you who have tried any of the recipes in this blog, I appreciate if you can rate it for me? (On a scale of 10) ThankYOU!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Onion Ring


2 large onions, sliced.
Place in the refrigerator to chill for half an hour.

Ingredients of Batter :

1 large egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
a little pepper

Set aside another 1/2 cup flour in a plate for coating onions.

Method :
  1. Mix egg, oil and milk on low speed of electric mixer. (Hand mix also can...just stir it fast)
  2. Then add in all dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking powder, pepper)
  3. Keep mixing until batter is smooth.
  4. Coat each onion into flour before dipping into batter.
  5. Well, need I say anything abt deep-frying?
  6. Njoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your onion recipe.
Thank you very much.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Cocoa said...

huh...who is this? I'm so glad when someone love it!

Try the other recipes too okie???

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home