cocoa@Recipes

Recipes posted here are all my favourites and I hope to share them with all my friends. For those of you who have tried any of the recipes in this blog, I appreciate if you can rate it for me? (On a scale of 10) ThankYOU!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hershey Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie with Macadamia !

These are the best chocolate chips cookies I've ever tasted. I modified it according to the sweetness I like since the original recipe is a little too sweet for me.


All ingredients in room temperature :

Sift dry ingredients together :
4 cups unbleached all purpose flour,
1 tsp salt,
1 tsp cream of tartar;
1 tsp baking soda

Set aside.

In a mixing bowl, cream together :
1/2 cup white sugar,
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 cup unsalted butter

Then, Add :
1 cup vegetable oil,
1 egg
1 tbs cold milk
1 tsp vanilla essence.

Now, add the dry ingredients and beat until just blended.

Add : 1 cup Hershey's dark Chocolate Chips and 1 cup macadamia nuts. Mix well.

Preheat oven and line baking tray with parchment paper. Bake cookies at 350 degree for 8 to 12 min.

(I am using a small toaster oven so I bake 325 degree for 10 min. Bryan likes it just gently baked. The cookies are softer on the day you bake them but they taste heavenly on the next day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home